Contribute Weightlifting Silver One for Indonesia in the Universiade 2013

Contribute Weightlifting Silver One for Indonesia in the Universiade 2013
Kazan – Until the 10th Universiade championship in 2013, Indonesia has to get a silver medal. Medals were donated from weightlifting branch.

Universiade is a championship fight for a lot of sports like the Olympics. The difference is, the athletes who competed here are the students.

In 2013 the event was held in the city of Kazan, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia. President Vladimir Putin was officially opened on July 6, 2013 and contesting 27 sports, including rugby 7, soccer, swimming, volleyball, beach volleyball, chess, weightlifting and badminton.

In 2013 Kazan Universiade in particular also competed typical folk wrestling Tatarstan “Cyrus” who competed for the first time at the Universiade.

From 6 sports that followed, the new Indonesia won one silver medal from weightlifting 56 kg branch on behalf Surahmat Suwito. These achievements to repeat the success in the Universiade Shenzhen 2011.

“University Students Abulyatama Banda Aceh is back to repeat his performance at the Universiade Shenzhen 2011,” said Indonesian Ambassador to the Russian Federation and Republic of Belarus Djauhari Oratmangun release received detikSport.

Surahmat silver medal with a total force obtained weighing 250 kg, 16 kg lighter than the gold medalist from China. Class 56 kg bronze medal won by athletes Moldova with 246 kg total force.

“Although it has not managed to get a lot of medals, but the Indonesian team could learn quite a lot from Kazan Universiade 2013. Particular how the Russian government to prepare all facilities and of course all athletes prepare seriously to buy almost all the medals in all sports,” said Oratmangun .

Kazan is no half-and-half to host Universiade this year. They not only freshen up, but also primp.

Kazan city faces filled with flowers which were scattered in every corner of the city, really liven up summer in Kazan – which is pretty well known in the summer.

New facilities are also built specifically for the success of the Universiade Kazan 2013 Universiade Park, among others, the construction of which was opened officially on July 4, 2013.

Universiade Park is the center of the ongoing cultural activities that a side event of the Kazan Universiade 2013, where participants Kazan Universiade and the community can enjoy a variety of entertainment from rock music to the famous circus “Cirque Du Soleil” is performed every night during the Universiade Kazan 2013.

Universiade itself will be closed on 17 July. So far, Russia still leads the medal table with a record 102 gold, 54 silver, and 48 bronze. While Indonesia is in the top 46 contestants from 162 countries.

Pirelli Blamed harming F1 Racer

Pirelli Dituding Membahayakan Pembalap F1  

F1 driver of the Mercedes AMG team Lewis Hamilton said, Pirelli – sponsor and official tire manufacturer for F1 – must take action on the explosion of 4 tires in a race the British Grand Prix, Silverstone, Sunday, June 30, 2013. Four tires exploded car driver during a race at Silverstone. Hamilton also experienced in the 7th round.
»It must be resolved quickly,” said Hamilton, as quoted by BBC Sports, Monday, July 1, 2013. “It was and is definitely a problem that interferes with the course of the race, and victory for the drivers. This is the first time in my career, is in danger because of the tire exploded.”
Pirelli motorsport boss Paul Hembery said the investigation is being conducted related to the explosion of the tire. He’s trying to find out what caused the explosion of the tire, so ahead of the next race series held at Nurbugring, Germany, not terlulang.
Hamilton – who tried to catch up due to tire burst incident – managed to finish in 4th place. He said the rest of the nervous and pessimistic undergo rounds at Silverstone, yesterday.
»Safety is the biggest issue in the race this race. This is really not acceptable, “said Hamilton. »Do not get hurt when there are new stakeholders into action.”
Four riders who have broken tire; Hamilton, Felipe Massa, Jean Eric Vergne, and Sergio Perez. The third rider was lucky to continue the race. While Perez could not continue.
Nico Rosberg managed to come out as the champion Biritish F1 GP Silverstone. In the second position occupied by Red Bull driver Mark Webber. Furthermore, in the third position is occupied by driver Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.

Respond Ilicic Relaxed Competition at Fiorentina

Firenze – Josip Ilicic never hesitated to join Fiorentina. For business playing position and guarantee so starter, he was not too bothered.

25 years old attacking midfielder was recruited with the official nine million euros and coupled with a performance bonus clauses. Italian club Fiorentina a second after the last three seasons defending Palermo.

He was pretty sharp last season, scoring 11 goals from 31 games in all competitions. However, he was unable to save Rosanero from the relegation zone.

“When my agent called to tell Fiorentina offer, I did not hesitate at all,” said Ilicic to Firenze Viola and told Football Italia.

“Fiorentina have proved last year that they are the strongest team in Italy. They play beautiful football and there are many champions here, led by a coach who is very ready. Fiorentina is a team built to win.”

Stevan Jovetic’s departure to Manchester City left a hole in attack Vincenzo Montella. Ilicic have a chance to fill it, even though he personally claimed ready to be placed anywhere.

Owner of 22 caps with the national team that Slovenia still has to compete with other players such as Adem Ljajic and Joaquin Sanchez. Problem is, he did not want to bother.

“Too early to talk about tactics, but I was a flexible player so we just have to wait and see into the future.”

“I will talk with the coach, but it will not be difficult to play with so many attacking players who have character. Personally I am not too concerned about competition in the team.”

Vincenzo Montella’s side to be one of Serie A’s most active shopping in the transfer market after bringing Mario Gomez, Joaquin Sanchez, Marcos Alonso, Massimo Ambrosini, and Oleksandr Iakovenko.

Marquez Impressive Debut at Laguna Seca

Aksi Marquez saat menyalip Valentino Rossi di Laguna Seca (Foto: MotoGP.Com)

CALIFORNIA – Marc Marquez proved himself as a topnotch riders. The MotoGP rookie managed to become champion in the unfamiliar circuit, Laguna Seca and exalt himself as a champion of MotoGP competition part of 2013.

Once the lights start burning, the pole winner Stefan Bradl seater immediately shot. Valentino Rossi who inhabit fourth start also managed to poke into second place, followed by Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo, Alvaro Bautista, Dani Pedrosa and Cal Crutchlow in the top seven positions.

The second lap, Bautista got past Lorenzo who has not fully recovered from a left collarbone injury. Two laps later or fourth lap, turn Marc Marquez who steal the show.

Rossi aggressive appearance make trouble closing the gap, so successfully exploited to overtake Honda rookie in a corner, even though that is a little out of track.

After passing Rossi, Marquez is now the focus of chase Bradl began to move away. Meanwhile, Rossi is now under pressure from Bautista in the race for third place.

In the third line, presented a battle of two injured riders, Lorenzo who got the fierce resistance of Pedrosa who has not recovered from a shoulder injury. Trailed after 11 laps, Pedrosa eventually successful-clicking overtake Lorenzo to claim fifth position.

Lap after lap run, Marquez managed to cut the distance with Bradl until he finally managed to take advantage of lax Bradl on lap 19 to take over control of the race.

In the second row, Rossi also started overwhelmed serve Bautista resistance that continues to stalk right behind him. Elsewhere, Pedrosa began to open the gap to Lorenzo in sight difficulties flagship M1 spur the fullest.

Entering the final 10 laps, leaving Bradl and Marquez began comfortably leading the race on the new circuit this time ‘knew.’ Marquez 1.5 seconds ahead of Bradl and 5 seconds of The Doctor in third place.

Marquez increasingly emphasized its dominance with widened to 2 seconds from Bradl at three laps remaining. Meanwhile, Rossi was still fought hard to resist the pressure to secure a third podium Bautista.

Last lap, Marquez is no longer untouchable for later claimed his first win in his debut at Laguna Seca. Bradl, despite failing to be a winner, because it can be a little sumringah earned his first podium in the premier class since competing last season.

The living legend, VR46 also finally managed to win the battle for the final podium charge. Bautista in the fourth position, followed by Pedrosa and Lorenzo in sixth position. Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider, Cal Crutchlow finished seventh, followed by Ducati duo, Nicky Hayden and Andrea Dovizioso and Hector Barbera in the top ten.

With this kemenenangan, Marquez had the right to close half of this season’s competition as the championship standings. Because the new 10 series will be held on August 18, 2013, in Indianapolis, USA.

Moto2 world champion this past season collecting 163 points, or 16 points ahead of teammate Pedrosa (147) in second place. Lorenzo was in third place with 137 points, followed by Rossi with 117 points.

Italian Motorcycle rider killed

Italian rider, Andrea Antonelli who compete in the World Supersport Championship (WSS) at the Moscow Raceway, Sunday (21/7) had an accident wiped opener.
Riders who defended the Go Eleven Kawasaki team killed diinsiden the accident, when the race circuit in wet weather and slippery because of heavy rain.
Shortly after the fall of the ZX-68 motorcycle her, Antonelli hit by Lorenzo Zanetti who was driving behind him.
Race itself was finally stopped, then the incidence of accidents will be handled Russia’s Federal Investigative Committee. WSS held in conjunction with the World Superbike Championship (WSBK).

Sevilla signs Paris Saint-Germain’s Gameiro

Sevilla has agreed on a 10.2 million euro fee with Paris Saint-Germain to complete the signing of Kevin Gameiro.

The 26-year-old Gameiro arrives on a five-year deal and in search of first-team minutes after the arrival of Edinson Cavani put the striker further down the pecking order at the Parc des Princes.

Sevilla announced the signing in a statement on its official website.

“Kevin Gameiro, the French striker, has become the newest member of Sevilla after passing a medical examination and signing his new contract, which will link him to Los Nervionenses for the next five seasons.

“The striker, who will have a buyout clause of 40 million euros, landed in Seville on Tuesday from Sweden, where he had been based with his former club Paris Saint-Germain.

“Gameiro will be presented this [Thursday] evening at 8:30 p.m. Spanish time at the Sanchez Pizjuan, where fans can see him for the first time with the Sevilla shirt.”

The France international has the difficult task of replacing Alvaro Negredo, who left for Manchester City in a 28 million euro deal this summer after scoring 31 goals for Sevilla last season.

Gameiro scored eight goals in 2012-13 for PSG, making 25 Ligue 1 appearances but starting just seven of those games behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Jeremy Menez.

FIFA end Cameroon exile

Cameroon have been welcomed back to the world of international football after FIFA lifted their competitive ban on Monday.

The Cameroon Football Association were on July 4 excluded from all international action due to the country’s government becoming involved in the running of the national team.

The news came as a massive blow to the Indomitable Lions as they were in danger of missing out on playing their final 2014 World Cup qualifier, where they will meet Libya to decide who goes through from the group stages.

However, coach Volker Finke’s men will now be able to defend their top-spot in Group I after FIFA confirmed the ban had been lifted.

A statement from world football’s governing body read: “FIFA passed a decision (Monday), 22 July 2013, to lift the suspension of the Cameroonian Football Association (FECAFOOT) given that the conditions previously set have been met.

“As requested by the FIFA Emergency Committee, the normalisation committee that was appointed on 20 July 2013 was able to take up its duties this Monday, 22 July 2013, at the FECAFOOT headquarters, with FIFA and CAF observers present.

“The lifting of the suspension means that FECAFOOT’s clubs, officials and other representatives can immediately resume their activities, which had been interrupted. The same applies for the resumption of the courses and various programmes provided by FIFA, CAF and other member associations.

“FIFA and CAF will continue to closely monitor the situation, particularly in relation to the revision of the FECAFOOT statutes.”

Lost in Final, Lisicki Keep Smiling

London – Sabine Lisicki was unable to stem the tears from his eyes after he lost in the Wimbledon Grand Slam final. But tears do not eliminate Lisicki smile of her beautiful face.

Lisicki had to settle for runner-up after defeated Marion Bartoli in the top of the party on Saturday (06/07/2013). The German was defeated in straight sets by a score of 1-6, 4-6.

When dealing with Bartoli, Lisicki is further supported spectators did not look my best when conquering Serena Williams in the last 16 or Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals. He made a lot of unforced errors. The number of unforced errors to 25, while only 14 Bartoli.

“I feel good this morning, but this is an opportunity that you do not get every day,” said Lisicki in the tournament’s official website.

“This is really new for me. Everything is different. I was drained after two weeks, so many tough games, if you’ve got a tough draw like me.”

“Marion did not have to get rid of any big players. Against top players is different. They are heavier, longer. Rallies you have a power drain.”

Lisicki statement is true. He should meet the top players in the previous round as Francesca Shiavone (French Open champion 2010), Samantha Stosur (U.S. Open champion 2011), Serena (the world number one, collecting 16 Grand Slam titles), and Radwanska (number four the world). Meanwhile, Bartoli to qualify for the final once did not clash with the world top ten rankings.

“Physically and mentally I was not 100 percent. I get rid of three Grand Slam champion and should play to score 9-7 in the third set against Radwanska two days ago. Fresher Marion. Bit sad because I could not show my best game,” said Lisicki.

Although sad and disappointed, Lisicki could still show a smile after the game. He smiled as Bartoli held her in front of the net. When facing the photographers in the photo sessions, the 23-year-old virgin still well into a smile. When asked for a signature before leaving the court, Lisicki once again smiling.

“I show my best tennis here. I get rid of the champion and runner-up last year. Was pretty big,” said Lisicki.

“This tournament has certainly made me a better player. These days is tough, but this experience will help me in the future. Still believe I will be a champion one day,” he said.

Warriors Beat Slingers

Jakarta – Indonesian Warriors again achieve positive results while competing in the competition continued Asean Basketball League (ABL). Warriors win over the Singapore Slingers with a score of 64-39.

In a match that took place at Mahaka Square, Jakarta, Friday (05/10/2013) night, the Warriors appeared dominant in the fourth quarter.

In the initial quarter, the defending champions were able to package 18 points and conceded 12 points. In the next quarter, the team dibesut John Todd Purves was successfully tighten up defense conceded only four points while generating 12 points.

Third quarter tight game back after the Warriors scored 19 points while the Slingers three points less. When the third quarter ended Warriors were ahead 49-32.

When the final quarter, scoring the Warriors were not overtaken after adding 15 points and conceding seven figures. They won with a final score of 64-39.

Shown as a top performer in this match is a power guard Warriors, Stanley Pringle, with a notch 16 points and eight rebounds.

With this result the Warriors already collected 15 wins from 21 matches and still menguni standings position just below the vice Philippines, San Miguel Beermen.

Libya Bans Soccer Team Women Competed in Germany

Women’s national team soccer Libya will most likely fail to participate in Discover Football tournament in Germany which starts on Saturday (07/20/2013).

This event will bring together women’s soccer team from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Tunisia, and Germany. The German government funded the tournament is to be a meeting of Middle East women’s soccer players since 2011.

However, the Libyan Football Federation, the reason the tournament was held in the middle of the month of Ramadan, stating that the country’s women’s team can not go to Germany.

“The federation said we could not go to Germany because he was fasting. We’d love to go, but the federation banned, “said midfielder Hadhoum el-Alabed.

El-Alabed (37), which is the most senior player in the squad Libya and have studied in Liverpool, said the ban was a matter of destroying the dream of social change after the fall of Moammar Khadaffy.

“The other teams could go to Berlin, then why can not we? All players cry when we federated states can not go, “said El-Alabed

Earlier, the Libyan Football Federation has given the green light for her team compete in Germany. However, they later changed their minds.

“We are currently in Ramadan. We are not opposed to women’s soccer, “said Secretary General of the Libyan Football Federation Nasser Ahmad.

Difficulties for women Libya football team is like no end. Before prohibited competed, they also received threats from radical Islamic groups.

This threat makes El-Alabed et al had to practice in secret, always on the move, and not infrequently they have to practice under the protection of the army.

In June, the group Ansar al-Sharia, which is related to the murder of the U.S. ambassador in Benghazi, issued a fatwa condemning women’s soccer.

“It’s (women’s soccer) is a matter that we can not accept because it is not in accordance with Islamic law,” the group said.

“Football makes women should be open most of his body and wearing a dress that is unacceptable,” added Ansar al-Sharia.

A leading cleric Libya, Salim Jabar, even urged that country women’s soccer team was dissolved.

“This team is made up of tall beautiful women and it’s not necessary this country,” said Jabar.

“Since the first day they join the team, they’ve sold themselves and give a sense of shame to their families,” he added.

In the reign of Khadaffy, women were allowed to play football masiih although in a limited format. They only play indoors away from public sight.

This prohibition also regrettable coach Emmad El-Fadeih. He said all the players have to follow the rules by wearing gym clothes and no socks and covered shorts.

“They also wear the hijab,” said El-Fadeih.

Although Libya is almost certainly not going to go to Germany, the committee said that the place for Libya remains open.

“We’ve heard what happened. We will wait for further developments, “said a spokesman for Discover Football, Johanna Kosters.