The words “football club”, which is eliminated in 1998, the plan will be displayed back to the United badge.

Manchester United’s executive vice chairman, Ed Woodward, is considering to do a little modification to the club’s official emblem.

The words “football club”, which is removed in 1998 because of changes in the image, the plan will be re-listed. The omission of the article and a half decades ago is fairly controversial and invite anger most Red Devils supporters.

Woodward himself admitted he did not like the change and ready to show again “football club” to the United badge.

“I do not like the turn the badge. [Joint-chairman] Joel [Glazer] also did not like the change. We will examine and consider about it,” he told the British media on Sunday (21/7) this.

“We are a football club, not a business.”

“I have explained to our staff that we are a 135-year old club and that is that you must remember. We are a football club, a club [club] with a capital C.”

“And those who are bound in the inside there is a commercial business that will finance the purchase of a lot of players forward and we should be supportive of them.”

“We have to make sure these two elements go together but not mutually affect each other and that’s where we try to balance it.”

Inter Sell 75 Percent Stake to Erto?

Inter Milan reportedly has officially sold its shares to Indonesian businessman, Erick Thohir, as much as 75 percent.
As reported by the Italian media Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday (9/7) this morning, Inter sold the shares are worth 300 million euro (Rp 3.9 trillion).
Thohir want to acquire Inter news that had been blowing since early May. Initially, the Philadelphia 76ers NBA club owners and club soccer MLS DC United was negotiating with club president Massimo Moratti to buy a 51 percent stake in Inter.
However, further news said Thohir offers up to 75 percent. However, the deal never actually come after Moratti has repeatedly denied that there was a deal with the boss Mahaka Group.

Slam Dunk Contest and Three Figures Shot Liven NBL All-Star

Surabaya – Indonesia Events Speedy NBL All-Star 2013 in the DBL Arena, Saturday (06/29/2013) future, will be more exciting and festive event with a supporter of the slam dunk contest and three-point shots.

Slam dunk contest will be followed by five participants, namely Ruslan (Stadium Jakarta), Wijaya Saputra (CLS Knights Surabaya), Restu Dwi Purnomo (Milky Way Nikko Steel Malang), Ferdinand Damanik (Pelita Jaya Jakarta Energy-MP), and Yoppi France Giay ( Satya Discourse Angsapura Salatiga LBC).

Ruslan is the winner of a similar contest last year. At that time, he got a near-perfect score of 29 or of three judges namely Azrul Ananda (PT NBL Indonesia), Sean Dandy (MPM Honda), and Charles Smith (Professional Basketball Alumni Ascociation – PBAA).

Ruslan actions taken when it was very intriguing. Center berpostur 198 cm was a slam dunk by skipping Honda Beat is occupied Dandy Sean.

This year, Ruslan will try to defend his title. He has made a number of preparations in order to maintain its status as the country’s best dunker. He was diligent in seeking references from YouTube to improve its capabilities.

“Action Terrence Ross won the Slam Dunk Contest at the NBA All-Star 2013 y

Spanish trio Possible First game Absent in Chelsea

Spanish-owned three Chelsea players, likely will miss their first game in the Premier League. Fernando Torres, Juan Mata, and Cesar Azpilicueta, its power will be used by the Spanish national team to face Ecuador on 14 August 2013.

All three will be flown to London 24 hours before the first match against Hull City Blues held on August 18, 2013. Highly unlikely if all three matches to play after passing an international level adjacent and fly in a relatively long journey time.

“For a list of players that will be deployed against Hull, I will specify in the two days before the opening match was held. Due to their list of players to rely on the defense of the national team,” said the Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho as reported by the Guardian.

“I’m not going to let them play with the physical condition is not good. They will do the grueling trip from Ecuador for 15 hours,” he continued.

Currently they also are not included in Chelsea’s pre-season tour in Thailand and Indonesia. Three players are still going off after defending Spain in the 2013 Confederations Cup.

Cycling-Strict testing means cycling cleanest sport, says Froome

PARIS, July 22 (Reuters) – Stringent drug testing means cycling is now probably the cleanest sport, Tour de France champion Chris Froome said on Monday.

 Froome is the first rider to win the Tour since American Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven titles for cheating and, perhaps unsurprisingly given cycling’s drug-tainted past, the Briton found the finger of suspicion pointing at him during the race.

 “The way the sport is now and the way the testing is, it is so, so strict. Each rider has a blood passport where almost on a monthly basis, readings are taken,” Froome said in an interview with Reuters TV the day after his triumph.

“People don’t realise the amount of testing we actually go through. I am confident to say that cycling really must be one of the cleanest sports, if not the cleanest, just because of the way it’s policed and controlled.”

The Team Sky rider had to endure the inevitable questions about doping from the media during the three-week race.

“That did add an aspect, a different aspect to our race that not only were we thinking about the race and the challenges that presented but also that aspect off the bike of having to answer questions about our legitimacy and what we did to get to this point,” the 28-year-old said.

 “I completely understand those questions, it’s normal given the revelations from Lance Armstrong’s era. I am just happy that I have been able to answer those questions and to show people that the sport really has changed,” Froome added.

Kenyan-born Froome now has his sights on September’s world championships in Italy but believes this year’s Tour win could be the first of many after he dominated the 100th edition of the race.

 He became the second successive British winner of the Tour after Bradley Wiggins when he crossed the finish line on the Champs Elysees on Sunday to finish four minutes 20 seconds ahead of Colombian Nairo Quintana in the overall standings.

The mountainous route on this year’s race suited Froome, who is a fantastic climber and a good time trialer, and he finished with three stage wins to his name.

 “It is still a little bit early to be talking about that but the Tour de France is a beautiful race, it is the pinnacle of our cycling calendar and I would love to be back again to try and target future editions,” he said. (Writing by Alison Wildey in London; Editing by Clare Fallon)

Murray: Against Djokovic is hard challenge

Facing the number one in the world in the final round of the Wimbledon tournament is definitely not an easy matter, but according to Andy Murray’s challenge will turn into a remarkable achievement that successfully won.
“It’s simple: I have to do everything well against Novak. I can not let one or two parts of my game is not growing,” said Murray, who is now the world number two in a special column written for the BBC.

Sports, Tennis
When asked whether the game on Sunday (07/06) this will be the game terakbarnya during career, Murray said winning a Wimbledon tournament has always been a pinnacle of achievement in sports, but he hopes there will be a similar final parties.
“So we have to wait until one day I stopped playing (tennis) and could look backwards to decide where the biggest fight of my career.”
If Djokovic overcame resistance today, Murray will become the first British man in 77 years to restore the Wimbledon trophy to his native land.

But since the beginning of Murray knows exactly how fierce resistance which could be demonstrated by the Serbian tennis player was in critical point as the final round this time.
Murray example shows how the fitness of Djokovic’s physical condition that could confer resistance to rival Click for hours.
“He’s unbelievable shape lately, might have to face him for five-six hours is very tiring.”
But Murray said in the face of such a possibility was that he was doing a series of hard and disciplined preparation including the trivial matter such as maintaining food intake.
“Click Once (escaped) party quarterfinals I eat a bar of chocolate, but do not worry there is no other feast before the final.”
The 26-year-old bachelor said there would be “something bad food until after the final”.

Madrid and Napoli Agree to Higuain

Real Madrid and Napoli rumored to have agreed on the transfer of striker Gonzalo Higuain. The official announcement from both camps will be issued as soon as possible.
As reported by Spanish media two based in Madrid, Marca and AS, Il Partenopei agreed to buy El Pipita with detailed price was 37 million euros plus 3 million euros in the form of bonuses.
At the San Paolo, 25-year-old players will get paid $ 6 million euros per season or 1 million euros more than his salary in El Real. With the value of this salary, Higuain will be one of the players with the biggest salary in Serie A.
Higuain true some time ago almost joined Arsenal, but the Gunners camp would not pay more than 28 million euros to ask for her hand.

Higuain get Closer to Napoli

Napoli – Gonzalo Higuain will most likely soon be a Napoli player. The Argentina striker has been rumored to be in Italy to continue the process of transfer to the Stadio San Paolo.

Diansir Italian Football, Higuain had landed in the city of Rome on this day, Wednesday (24/7), and immediately underwent medical tests. Napoli reportedly put up 37 million euros for Real Madrid to get the 25-year-old player, beyond a certain bonus amount can be up to 3 million euros.

Higuain joined Les Merengues in 2006. When digaet of the River Plate, he was rewarded with a transfer value of 12 million euro nominal.

During the joint El Real, the 25-year-old attacker was a success, although in the last few seasons have played alternately with striker Karim Benzema as a starter. Total Higuain Madrid appeared in 187 games and 107 goals packing.

Napoli president, Aurelio De Laurentiis, was intending to improve the team after losing Cavani who sold to Paris Saint-Germain. Previous Higuain industrious associated with two other clubs: Juventus and Arsenal.

Blanc: Verratti Not For Sale!

Paris Saint-Germain boss, Laurent Blanc confirmed about the future of young midfielder Marco Verratti he called not for sale.
The Italian young players have been linked with Fiorentina interest, but Blanc insists the former players Pescara remained in Paris.
“Marco is a PSG player,” said Blanc.
“There are a lot of rumors about his future, but he has a contract with us”,
“I hope he stays because I like him as a player, he has great talent and is a young player potential”.

Waiting for “coolest pair” in Formula One

Rumor attraction of Red Bull withdraw from Lotus Kimi Raikkonen continues to grow. The Iceman combination with Sebastian Vettel assessed will be very cool for the world racing pole.

Raikkonen comeback this season acted pretty incredible. Despite a long absence, the Finnish driver is able to penetrate the top three standings F1 Vettel and become a competitor as well as his former team, Ferrari.

It made Raikkonen into one of three candidates who will replace Mark Webber, who decided to retire at the end of the season. Kimi stay competitive with Toro Tosso duo, Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne.

However, McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton-Raikkonen Vettel assess the combination is the most interesting. Because, Raikkonen could be assessed a new rival for the defending champion.

“Today will be a very cool look at Kimi in Red Bull. He would complicate Seb (Vettel),” said Hamilton in the British newspaper, The Sun.

“Kimi is a superb rider, everyone knows it. So it will be very interesting what he would do with a better car,” added the champion of the 2008 F1 season.

Lotus Party is still reluctant to release their hero is. Raikkonen himself insists there is no agreement whatsoever on the future. “If I know (about the future) will definitely be my responsibility to stop these nonsense rumors,” said Kimi.

Raikkonen started his career in 2001 with Sauber defending. After that, he moved to McLaren a year later before solidifying Ferrari in 2007.

33-year-old man had quit F1 in 2009 and performed at the rally event World Rally Championship (WRC) and Nascar. In 2012, the 2007 F1 champion eventually back to racing pole.